Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tamra Maew Ain't Afraid of no Ghost



If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call Tamra Maew!
If it's somethin' weird and it don't taste good
Who ya gonna call Tamra Maew!

I ain't afraid a no ghost
I ain't afraid a no ghost
If you're seein' things and haven't had cat nip
Who can you call Tamra Maew!
An' invisible mouse sleepin' in your bed
Oh who ya gonna call Tamra Maew!
I ain't afraid a no ghost
I ain't afraid a no ghost
Who ya gonna call Tamra Maew!
If you're all alone pick up the servants phone
And call Tamra Maew!

I ain't afraid a no ghost
I hear they like to spook cats
I ain't afraid a no ghost
Who you gonna call Tamra Maew!
Mm…if it's in your bowl
with your stinky gooodness
You better call Tamra Maew!
Bitey makes me feel good
I ain't afraid a no ghost

Don't get caught with no vishus deer…
They're even worse than ghosts!
I think you better call Tamra Maew!
Ooh... who you gonna call Tamra Maew!

5 comments:

LZ said...

Oh my gosh Tamra!!! You are such an above and beyond House Hunter. Wow...you really have no fear and for a kitten, I'm super impressed.

Latte

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Tamra Maew,
you are really brave~!!!
I think you don't have to leave your tuna treat to anyone else.
Because you don't scared anything now~!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Excellent hunting skillz! I saw that the ghost gave you a wide berth after those jumps!!

~Casey

The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is furry cute Tamara Maew ~the fluffy Tribe

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=bijwerkingen narcose ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the black methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg