Monday, October 22, 2007

Sophie the Sexy Vixen



Rocky Boy
I want you to know the pain and suffering I went through to pose for you in this bikini. I would not have posed for any cat but you. I wouldn't have posed for you either, but Mom made me. (She has been dealt with.) I expect a least some of your stash of nip in return for being humiliated and losing valuable nap time to undergo this horrible event.
Sophie the Sexy Vixen Extraordinaire
p.s. I love the Pirate photo. Very sex-ay. I have a Pirate photo too on my Catster page. Mom has been extra bad this year. She has the bites to show for it. heheheh

6 comments:

Costume Contest said...

Oh-la-la!

- Bitey

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You look great! I have heard Meowm say that a woman must suffer for her beauty!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahaha oh this is very very funny.
You should leave your mommie a nice treat on her pillow !!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wa hey!!! Good time girlie! x

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

VA VA VA VOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You could make the cover of Sports Illustrated's next swimsuit edition!

~Jake