Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Stroller: Consider It Pimped by Tazo & EG

Dear Pimp My Stroller Contest Judges,

In addition to the purple, sparkle-y bat garland wrapped around our Rubicon, please note these terrifying details: the cobweb, ghost, furry rats in the cupholders, and the ginormous, hairy spider. heh heh Please also keep in mind that our mom is an accountant and judge her the creativity accordingly. Hee hee!
Thank you.

Love,
Tazo & Earl Grey





http://thefurrykids.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great looking stroller! :)

LZ said...

Nice job!! Well trained human you have there.

Chase

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW! Awesum job of pimping the Rubicon!

Costume Contest said...

What a great pimp job! I don't even have a bumper sticker - just soda stains from mom's soda can drippings!

Bitey

The Furry Fighter said...

hehe i LOVE it!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

If it wasn't for hte wheels and the handle I wouldn't know that was a stroller!

Daisy said...

Your stroller looks awesome!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

The stroller rocks!

Black Cat said...

What a great stroller, it's really scary, specially the ginormous spi... EEK!!! xxx

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's a very scary stroller :-0 I don't think our cats would get anywhere near that, they'd be too scared.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is just amazing strolloer, I have to say it again~!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh ... my ... goodness! That is the best stroller EVER! I want one! I want one! I want one! Pleeeaassseee, Mom!
DMM

Anonymous said...

Well written article.