Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ready? Okay! It's DaisyMae!!! Whooo hoo!



The pom-pon girls at Mom's school gave me my furry own cheer 'cuz they like that my cheerleader outfit is in their school colors of navy, white an' red ... An' that I'm FIERCE!

So listen to my cheer ...

Ready?

Okay!

Hey! 
(claps paws)

Hey you! 
(claps twice)

What you gonna do? 
(shakes pom-pons)

Hey! 
(claps paws)

Hey you! 
(claps twice)

There's nothing you can do! 
(spread eagle)

'Cuz I'm gonna ... 

I'm gonna ... 

Whip up on you! 
(flings pom-pons into the air)

Shake that skirt ... 
(winks at Jake)

I've got my own furry excellent blog!  

You can visit me at DaisyMae Maus (and the Feline Americans) or you can leave me presents an' treats at my Catster page!

Vote for ME for best-est costume ... 

or Homecoming Queen ... 

I'm not picky! 
(waves at Jake an' blows kisses)

3 comments:

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Be still my hart.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Woo Hoo, Daisy, you are a terrific cheerleader!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Jake and Bathsheba said...

DaisyMae, will you go with me to the homecoming dance even if I was late for the voting? Once again, Mom let me down.

You're a winner with me! Homecoming Queen!

Smooches,
Jake